Saturday, July 28, 2018

Itty Bitty Titty Committee... & Yoga

 
 How do you survive when all your friends have amazing chests? They will always look better in random shirts you could never wear and they will flash you every chance they get to let you know who's boss. Well guess what *ssholes, I have a plan...

Step 1. Rockin body
Step 2. Personality that kills
Step 3. Stop caring

  You could either (A) Get a boob job OR (B) STFU. Nobody wants to be around a crybaby psychopath. Lately, I've started trying to fit yoga into my life and it is like buying a new pair of panties. You wear the hell out of them for a while because they're your new favorite but eventually, they go to the bottom of the drawer like all the others. So, spice it up! Yoga with Adriene on Youtube is amazing and has all kinds of yoga on her channel. It has helped me mentally and physically (because those big titty ho's are really screwing with me) JK. But seriously, love your small chest. You can run like a normal person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUJW1Kd4zik



This was my first Journal entry in 2016. I'm really starting to notice this was my Britney 2007 year.
 -Syd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Part 1.    This just a list of places in the United States I have been that I have think other people would enjoy also!  Not in any particul...