Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Easy Vacation Reads

                         These are some of my favorite books I've taken on my journeys!
 Someone sent this to me in one of those facebook book swaps and it is kind of strange but mostly awesome. Thanks whoever you are!
                                                                       Just read it.

I found this gem at Dollar General for $2! I could not put it down. I feel ya, Bernadette!

                                                               All-around great.

HILARIOUS. 

Fun and kept me wondering.

Tears! But one of my most favorite books.

Plot twist! You won't be ready for it.

              This was a gift from a friend and I quickly became wrapped up in this unique tale. Another fun escape from the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Part 1.    This just a list of places in the United States I have been that I have think other people would enjoy also!  Not in any particul...